The First-Year Year Program is designed to edify and establish your heart on the solid foundation of God's Word. Utilizing the curriculum of Charis Bible College's Church Program you will be enriched in a sound learning environment with the life-giving Message of God's unconditional love and grace. As you complete this program your feet will be shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace! (Eph. 5:15)
Classes include Relationship with God, Basics of Righteousness, Introduction to the Bible, Fruit of the Spirit, and many others, enabling you to become rooted and grounded in the Truth of the Gospel.
In addition to daily classes, you are encouraged to volunteer your services in local ministries and churches. You are encouraged to step out into ministry and, in doing so, learn how to operate as the Body of Christ.
At the end of the year, you will receive a Certificate of Completion and become eligible for the Second Year, School of Practical Ministry Program.
1ST YEAR PROGRAM
Revealing the Gospel of Christ, Equipping the Saints, Liberating the World!
- We are using Charis Bible College Curriculum for the 1st Year Program.
- There is No Tuition Required (This Program is completely Donation-Based)
- You Can Go @ Your Own Pace:
- You can take any combination of Day and/or Night Classes (i.e. The same Night Schedule
mirrors the Day Schedule);
- From 1 Day a Week up to 4 Days a Week. (i.e. You can just come every Monday or every Tuesday
and Thursday -- it might take you longer to complete the program but the Class Schedules will be
sequenced to accommodate a variety of Part-Time scenarios).
- If you are a Charis Bible College Student we willaccept your transfers.
LIST OF CLASSES